Sunday, January 4, 2009

Tropical Tiki Bar




Here are some pics of the Tropical Tiki Bar in our basement. It's an ongoing project and has been sooo much fun.Byron finished the bar this weekend and we love it. I ordered some thatch roofing. We'll be adding that soon. More pics to come!

A huge Thanks to April and Ancil for the old shutters from their house. You guys need to get over here and help us break this thing in! And Judy, my new best friend, the bar wouldn't be complete without my Kenny picture. YEE HAW! I'm telling you the guy can't keep his eyes off of me!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! I love the tiki idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to have some cocktails with you and Kenny!!!!!!!!! Since we donated the shutters are our drinks free? haha Whatever it take Nell I want my OWN picture of Kenny. See what you can do. Love the bar!!!

    ReplyDelete